Without a doubt, the big winner of the 2016 Democratic National convention is the person who painted a new face onto Chelsea.
It has become clear why CC’s personal wealth recently skyrocketed (somehow) to $15 million. That much face paint don’t come cheap.
Cast & Credits:
starring Hillary! Clinton as herself, Debbie Wasserman Schlitz as The Ghost of Flat Irons Past
and extra special guest star Poor Chelsea as Yesterday’s News
Adapted from the original screenplay by ABC News in which Ivanka Trump displays Ivanka Trump’s address at the Republican National Convention Thursday was supposed to fire up Republicans, but ended up also promoting issues that are near and dear to Democrats, including gender equality and equal pay. Based on an idea by The Guardian reporting of the universal acclaim for Ivanka’s introduction of Donald J Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention.
- to hear Melania speak
- to watch social media explode with comparisons to overhyped hideola that is the current first lady
- to countdown how long it takes Cankles to get airtime at the front of a human bridge blockade in Baltimore
- to listen for the Charles In Charge theme song being played when Scot Baio takes the stage.
- to listen for lyrics changed to the Donald In Charge as he walks off
- to hope against hope that Ivana and Marla will be shown seated together in the audience
- possible opening film sequence The Man From Mar A Lago, because irony
- to enjoy the little baby progs screw themselves into the ground over unindicted potential candidate Clinton
No particular order here. so much to enjoy about this. I do hope that the Donald has his own paid security team that can bust out the moment the government-provided troops fall back. I mean, he’s a New Yorker. – surely he’s seen Serpico?
P.S. Hey, looks like Trump is good for business even before he becomes president . U.S. TV networks, buoyed by strong demand from advertisers, are adding hours of coverage for this week’s Republican National Convention
Cast & Credits:
starring Hillary! Clinton as A Woman
and special guest star Uncle Joe Moving Kinda Slow Biden as himself
Adapted from the original screenplay by White House Dossier in which America’s Vice President gets around to straightening us all out on what was the current topic of conversation last week. Biden: If a Woman Strips Naked and Walks to the Capitol, Men Can’t Touch Her