- to hear Melania speak
- to watch social media explode with comparisons to overhyped hideola that is the current first lady
- to countdown how long it takes Cankles to get airtime at the front of a human bridge blockade in Baltimore
- to listen for the Charles In Charge theme song being played when Scot Baio takes the stage.
- to listen for lyrics changed to the Donald In Charge as he walks off
- to hope against hope that Ivana and Marla will be shown seated together in the audience
- possible opening film sequence The Man From Mar A Lago, because irony
- to enjoy the little baby progs screw themselves into the ground over unindicted potential candidate Clinton
No particular order here. so much to enjoy about this. I do hope that the Donald has his own paid security team that can bust out the moment the government-provided troops fall back. I mean, he’s a New Yorker. – surely he’s seen Serpico?
P.S. Hey, looks like Trump is good for business even before he becomes president . U.S. TV networks, buoyed by strong demand from advertisers, are adding hours of coverage for this week’s Republican National Convention