Things I learned from reading this fawning loveletter to Chelsea Clinton:
- Her favorite word seems to be “fundamentally”
- If she used that Photoshop product for her match.com profile, her match would be fundamentally disappointed when he saw her in real life.
- “She definitely has her own [public speaking] style,” which is later revealed to be “standing stock-still, speaking very slowly, her big blue eyes moving back and forth almost metronomically”.
- if you are in the same building with her, chances are pretty good that you can see her sitting on the toilet
- Bill Clinton grew up with a dirt floor in Arkansas
Ok right there is where I stopped reading. Bill Clinton’s “sometimes single” mother was a nurse anesthetist, the beneficiary of a war veteran’s death benefits, a player in local Arkansas politics, and surely at least some of her five husbands must have contributed something somewhere along the line.