Here’s a quick status update on your Suzette:
- We had a flat tire on a dark backroad on Sunday night. The tire came off of the wheel hub. Did you ever hear of a thing like that? Cars!
- Went to visit the California girls today. We’re at about Week 10 of their residence there and they still really, really hate everything about NJ. They note that there’s a lot more danger to living here than there is in southern California. Hurricanes, driving in the snow, guidos as customer service reps, jug handles. I pulled up just in time to hear their carbon monoxide detector go off after they turned the furnace on. This isn’t going to help things.
- I’m not giving up on my craftsman-like decorating theme and I wont’ be painting a cactus onto my spray-painted lamp but I definitely am going to lay new carpeting down over the wood floor. Everyone adjust.
- I am at war with Bag Madness dot com. No link, you rotten finks. As far as customer service goes, they are no Handbag Heaven, I’ll tell you that.
- I’m in a constant sweat planning an exciting Christmas craft project involving burlap bags. OK – you pried it out of me – it’s a stocking. Or maybe 30 stockings if it all goes well. Lucky for me that I know the real El Exigente and he has generously gifted me with one of those big bags that coffee beans are shipped in.
Close your eyes and picture a tassel made of twine, a plaid cuff or maybe some rusty jingle bells. It’s not all that Gunsmoke Western, though. I’m going to have to think about that for a while.